I am a Senior Technical Artist at Scopely, currently working as part of the Tech Track team responsible for more technical tasks such as memory management, KPI improvements, automation, and tooling.
– Implementation of new core features.
– Managing projects with large amount of assets based on asset bundles and versioning through server infrastructure.
– Managing retrocompatibility and promotion of assets and DLCs.
– Managing new releases and building automated processes.
– Integration of plugins into Unity.
– Develop and integrated Scrabble Classic, Adventures, and Puzzle Path game modes.
Currently supervising new features development.
– Developing tools for task automation (asset bundles pipeline, localization, and version control actions) for other departments.
– Automated DLC implementation, reducing resources and time.
– Familiar with tracking and monitoring solutions such as Bugsnag, Looker, DataDog and Mobile Store portals.